InSea2® can help maintain healthy blood sugar even in this context of excessive sugar consumption. By slowing down two enzymes involved in the digestion and assimilation of starch and sugar, InSea2® reduces the normal glycemic response that follows a meal as well as the associated insulin peak, and helps sustain healthy insulin sensitivity.
How InSea2® can help?
InSea2® is a natural dual action α-amylase and α-glucosidase inhibitor. In human clinical trials, InSea2® reduced post-meal blood glucose and insulin levels, as well as improved a surrogate marker of peripheral insulin sensitivity following bread and table sugar ingestion.
- Helps support healthy blood glucose levels †*
- Helps reduce the glycemic index of ingested foods †*
- Helps improve insulin sensitivity †
- Beneficially modulates starch digestion and absorption †
- Beneficially modulates table sugar digestion and absorption †
*Approved by Health Canada (NPN 80033840)
†These statements have not been evaluated by
the Food and Drug Administration. This
product is not intended to diagnose, treat,
cure or prevent any disease.